Looking for telecommuting, telework, work at home scams, freelancing, home-based business, wellness and work-life story ideas? Below are a few that come to mind. We can add lots of stories, prospective home-based interviewees, introductions to industry leaders, and relevant research from the 500+ studies we’ve read to round them out.
Call 760-703-0377 if you’re on deadline, or email us at kate (at) GlobalWorkplaceAnalytics (dot) com, give us a few clues about your storyline, and we’ll send you a dump of our thoughts.
Here are few ideas for starters:
- Stay Home For Earth Day and Save 1.5 Billion Pounds of Pollution
- Work At Home Dads and Moms Tell Their Stories
- Save The Planet – Work At Home and Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- Economy Down But oDesk Reports Freelancing Up 30%
- Companies Could Save Billions By Encouraging Telework
- Individuals Could Save Up to $17,000 and 2.5 Workweeks a Year By Working at Home
- Telework Savings Calculator Allows Cities, States, and Companies to Quantify Savings
- New Book Offer Hope For Burned Out Employees: Undress For Success – The Naked Truth About Making Money at Home
- 75% of Disabled Report Workplace Discrimination: Home-based Work Offers Fix
- Don’t Lay Them Off, Send Them Home
- Baby-Boomer Brain Drain Threatens Workforce: Telecommuting Offers Solution
- Flexible Work Options are Top Choice for Work/Life Balance
- Work at Home Scams Rob Americans of over $750 Million Each Year
- Flexible Work and Work at Home Options Appeal to Gen Y Workers
- Telecommuting Is Cornerstone to Federal and Corporate Disaster Planning
- Telecommuting Would Curb Traffic Deaths and Injuries
- Telework Productivity 25% to 45% Higher
- Half-Time Telecommuting Could Slash Dependency on Gulf Oil by 60%
- Canadian Companies Could Save Billions by Telecommuting
Related photos, video, and audio are available on our Downloads Page.