Want to more productive? Be happy.
by Kate Lister
“We all want to increase productivity and get more done with our working hours.
There’s just one problem: Most people’s view of productivity comes from an industrial age view of work. This leads to some fundamental misconceptions about work . . .”
This is a great read so don’t just read these tips:
1. Your productivity will vary wildly — don’t fight it
2) Working more hours means getting more done — Not
3) Working harder means getting less done
4) Procrastination can be good for you
5) Happiness is the ultimate productivity enhancer
See on positivesharing.com