- Make the case for place
- Optimize the space
- Shift the culture
- Measure results
E-Learning/M-Learning in collaboration with global leader, e-Work.com
In collaboration with e-Work.com, we offer e-learning and m-learning that is customizable, multi-media (i.e. video, photos, narration) and interactive (i.e. quizzes, downloadable content, navigation). e-Work.com is the leading global provider of web and learning platform-based training specific to new ways of working and workplace flexibility. Their courses can be fully branded as your own in as little as two weeks. All courses are 508 compliant and are available in multiple languages. See below for free trial access to e-Work.com’s most popular courses.
- Federal Telework: Obstacles and Opportunities
- Federal Telework-Return on Taxpayer Investment
- The Bottom Line on Telework – California State Workforce
- The State of Telework in the US – Five Year Trend and Forecast
- The Bottom Line on Telework In Canada
- The Shifting Nature of Work In The UK
- Results-Based Management – Unlock Talent, Increase Productivity
- Telework: The Bottom Line Benefits (US)
- Sample Custom Bottom Line Benefits Report
- Federal Telework Savings Calculator (Lite)™, a fully functioning calculator that quantifies the impact of telework on real estate, absenteeism, turnover, productivity, transit subsidies, COOP, healthcare, greenhouse gases, employee transportation costs, and commute time.
- Employee Telework Savings Calculator™, allows employees to calculate their specific telework savings.
- Company Telework Savings Calculator (Lite)™, a fully functioning calculator that quantifies the impact of telework on real estate, absenteeism, turnover, productivity, greenhouse gases, employee transportation costs, and commute time.
- Community Telework Savings Calculator™, look up the potential impact of telework in your U.S. community.