Work with cross-functional team to develop, deploy, and optimize your remote/hybrid workplace strategy and help establish the new workplace practices and processes to support it (i.e. team norms, asynchronous communications, equity and inclusion, tech provisioning, tax/regulatory compliance)
We focus on workplace and workforce strategies that promote:
Space Optimization/Cost Reduction
Employee Productivity and Performance
Employee Wellness and Well-Being
Hybrid Workplace Strategies (mobile work, telecommuting, telework)
Alternative Workplace Strategies/Coworking
We have worked with some of the nation’s largest employers and their employees, the advocates and the naysayers, the top researchers, leaders of successful programs, and even venture capitalists who have invested in companies that promote workplace strategies that are good for people, planet, and profit. the agile work model.
Why Global Workplace Analytics?
- We are widely regarded as one of the nation’s top authorities on hybrid work, mobile work, telecommuting, and remote work.
- We know what works and what doesn’t.
- We have the respect of and access to an extensive network of global experts who have led transitions with some of the largest public and private sector employers in the world.
- Our reputation and experience will afford your program the credibility it will need to secure funding and deliver results.
And, we have:
- Testified before Congress on the post-pandemic future of telework in the federal government
- Co-authored an e-learning course called The Case for Change which has been used to transition over a hundred thousand public and private sector employees to remote and flexible work.
- Written or contributed to two books on the topic, the most recent of which, “Telework in the 21st Century” (Edward Elgin, 2019), profiles telework practices around the globe (Kate was selected to write the U.S. chapter).
- Published a wide range of white papers on the topic including two specific to telework in the federal government.
- Participated, as an invited expert, in a federal government round-table on the ROI of telework.
- Delivered speeches and conducted workshops about remote work for dozens of private-sector employers, government agencies, industry associations, and advocacy groups.