Kate Lister is one of the leading global authorities on the future of work.
She is president of Global Workplace Analytics (GWA), a research and consulting firm that helps employers understand and prepare for the future of work. Her expertise is focused on workplace, workforce, technology, and other trends that are changing the who, what, when, where, and how of work. She has been helping public and private sector employers implement telecommuting and flexible work strategies for more than a decade.
Kate is among the world’s most widely quoted authorities on remote work/telework/telecommuting. Her research has been cited by hundreds of publications including the Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many others. She has appeared on The Today Show, CNBC Nightly News, Voice of America, and other tv and radio programs.
Working with some of the world’s most respected product and service providers, GWA helps make the ‘people, planet, and profit’ business case for workplace change and collaborates to publish a wide range of original and secondary research.
• An extensive digital library with over 5,000 research reports, case studies, and other content related to the technologies, trends, and scientific understandings that are transforming the way people work
• A Telework Savings Calculator™ that a U.S. General Accountability Office report to Congress called “comprehensive and based on solid research
• Calculators for quantifying the impact of employee engagement, employee wellness and well-being, technology provisioning, and more
• Model business cases for a wide range of workplace strategies and stakeholders
• Templates for collecting pre- and post-strategy measures of success
Future of Work Speaker/Writer
Kate is a sought after speaker and writer. She has:
• Conducted dozens of webinars and delivered scores of speeches on a variety of workplace and technology topics
• Written or co-authored five business books including the U.S. chapter of Telework in the 21st Century (Edward Elgar, 2019)
• Written numerous white papers and scores of articles for major media outlets.
Kate is a member of the strategic advisory board and leadership team of Workplace Evolutionaries (WE), a global group of leading workplace thinkers and doers who are dedicated to “changing the world one workplace at a time.”
As a resident of San Diego, Kate teases clients that she charges extra if she has to travel anywhere that’s too hot, too cold, too wet, too humid, or too buggy.
Connect with Kate Lister
Keywords: #Remote Work, #Telework, #Telecommuting, #Mobile Work, #WorkplaceStrategy, #Consulting, #Writing, #Workplace, #Productivity, #ROI, #Coworking, #SmartBuildings, #Stakeholder Engagement, #Speaking, #Research, , #Activity-Based Working, #Well-Being, #FutureofWork, #Innovation, #Workplace Change, #Thought Leadership, #White Papers, #ContingentWorkforce, #GigEonomy, and more