Our blog covers a wide variety of workplace topics including our analysis of the latest research, news items, and other media.
- Employer, Employee, Environmental Telework Savings Calculator™
- Wellness & Well-Being Savings Calculator
- Employee Telecommuting Savings Calculator
Interested in the return on investment of other agile workplace strategies such as hoteling, activity-based working, flexible work and others? Contact us to discuss your needs.
We have written a wide variety of white papers and articles on agile workplace strategies topics including:
- Telecommuting trends (both in the U.S. and in other countries)
- Results-based management
- Future of Work industry profiles
- Benchmarking study: Alternative workplace strategies
- Employee engagement
- Employee health and well-being
- The Latest Telework Statistics
- How Many People Telework?
- Extensive List of Telework Costs and Benefits
- Telework and the Environment
- Links to State, Local and International Telework Advocacy Groups
- Sample Telework / Telecommuting Policy
- Sample Telework / Telecommuting Employee Agreement
- Sample Telework / Teleworker Assignment
Consumer/Employee Resources for Finding Work at Home Jobs
While we are not in the business of helping individuals find or create work-at-home jobs, we did write a book about just that. We make lots of free advice from Undress for Success (Wiley, 2009) available at Undress4Success.com.
- Undress4Success Blog – based on our highly-acclaimed book
- How to Find a Legitimate Work-at-Home Job
- Advice on How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Work From Home
- Work-At-Home Savings Calculator
- Test Your Work-at-Home Readiness?
- Test Your Telework Compatibility?
- Best-Bet Work-From-Home Employers
- Companies That Offer Full-Time Legitimate Work-at-Home Jobs
- Our Guide to Essential Office Equipment
- Home Office Safety and Ergonomic Checklist
- Advice on Starting Your Own Freelance Business
- Advice for Running a Home-Based Business